Thanks for your purchase!
Each of our garments are made by hand, from the weaving of the fabric and dyeing of the garment to the tailoring in small batches. Here are some tips to get the most out of your new lifelong friend:
*due to natural material being used, slight variation of colors may occurs from season to season. Meaning your garment is one of a kind, embrace it!
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Regular cycle is OK when using a wash bag
- Wash with like colors
- Hang dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- For Indigo Garments, wash separately with dark colors in mild detergent the first three times
- Fading, slight wrinkles and imperfections are only natural—embrace them!
- Should there be any loose threads due to the handwoven process, please do not pull them out. Simply clip the loose string with scissors.